Aramex UAE presently is looking for devoted candidates for the job position of a Key Account Manager in Dubai. Since their making in 1982, Aramex has grown to become world leader in transport and delivery solutions for business and consumers. Headquartered in Dubai, at the heart of the world’s most dynamic commercial hub and on site of historic trade routes linking east & west, commerce & transport are deeply rooted in Aramex’s DNA. It offers a wide range of services including express delivery, freight forwarding, e commerce solutions, logistics management & supply chain solutions. Company is dedicated to change the face of trade, expand their operations rapidly to better connect businesses and customers worldwide.
Job Purpose of A Key Account Manager
Responsible for achieving revenue growth through the development of new business and maintaining existing customers in line with Aramex commercial strategies.
Your Job Duties As A Key Account Manager At Aramex Dubai
- Act as the customers’ main point of contact, working closely with different Aramex stakeholders to respond to all customers queries, problems or issues.
- Build a strong relationship with customers key decision makers on both strategic and operational levels to maximize revenue growth and minimize attrition rate.
- Drive the tender process within the sector working closely with the tenders’ team.
- Constantly build market & customer intelligence in the respective sector.
- Constantly create revenue generating channels from cross selling, upselling and new business streams.
- Ensure best sales practices to meet customer needs and expectations and capitalize on growth.
- Enhance customer loyalty by delivering customized tailored solutions.
- Ensure a healthy balance of revenue growth from organic and new business generation based on proper customer profiling.
- Ensure customers are using cost effective services channels and increase use of automation.
- Regularly reviewing customer performance and targets to ensure coming up with plans to help achieve and exceed targets set.
- Collect required customer information and documents to ensure proper customer onboarding and efficient operational handover.
- Ensure customers information are up to date utilizing CRM tools.
- Work closely with the sector head to set AOP (annual operation plan) based on existing customers profiling, forecast and data analysis.
- Support credit collection activities.
- Research information regarding best and common practices within the markets competition.
Who Can Apply?
- Bachelor’s degree in business or any other related field.
- At least 4 – 5 years sales experience, preferably in transport or express shipping.
- Proficiency in MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook).
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation and communication skills.
- Strong customer focus and analytical skills.