Emirates Airline presently has a job opening for eligible candidates for the position of a IT Capability Coach in Dubai, UAE. Emirates connects the world to, and through, its global hub in Dubai. The airline operates Modern, Efficient and Comfortable aircrafts. Its Culturally diverse workforce delivers Award-winning services to customers across six Continents every day. As a Global Organization, Emirates Airline is committed to ethical business practices with the belief that Long‑term, successful business relationships are built on Honesty, Fairness and the Strength of products and services. Join their team in Dubai and enjoy an Attractive tax-free salary and travel benefits that are exclusive to its industry.
Job Purpose of A IT Capability Coach
You will be responsible for coaching and training on lean agile mind-set, team autonomy and servant leadership across IT. Carry out activities that enable alignment between portfolio, programme and team level work through fit for purpose processes and frameworks. Coach team members on contemporary ways of working based on lean principles.
Your Job Duties As A IT Capability Coach At Emirates Airline Dubai (UAE)
- Coaching and training on scaled agile practices in assigned areas. Implement Agile Release Trains (team of teams) implementation in line with the priorities established by Manager IT Capabilities.
- Collaborate with all IT functions to train and launch cross functional Agile Release Trains (team of teams) that enable business value with high levels of autonomy and empowerment.
- Coach people across IT on lean agile mind-set, team autonomy and servant leadership. Collaborate with Tech Academy to provide training.
- Identify the best practices that will enable positive outcomes for the company. Collaborate with people across IT to implement new and enhanced ways of working.
- Identify the key metrics around time to market, quality, productivity and people engagement. Implement the right metrics and portfolio, programme and team level in collaboration with the functions and teams.
- Support communities of practice that enable people with common interest in a technical or business domain to collaborate regularly, improve skills and actively advance knowledge of the domain.
- Help all IT functions to use agile toolset with a pragmatic approach that enables right agile practices for software development as well as other work in IT.
- Guide teams to select the appropriate delivery practices that maximises the outcomes expected from the team. These include practices like Scrum, Kanban, Waterfall or a hybrid approach depending on the nature of work to be done and outcomes to be achieved.
Who Can Apply?
- Degree or Honours (12+3 or equivalent) in an area such as Computer Science, Business Information Systems, Product Management, Applied Sciences, Business Administration and Engineering.
- 5+ years of experience in Information Technology in disciplines like, Programme and Delivery Management, Technical Product Management, Architecture and Design, Software Development.
- Certified SAFe 4 Program Consultant (SPC).
- UAE National holding a Khulasat Al Qaid (Family Book).
Knowledge and Skills Desired
Have good understanding of the following IT disciplines.
- IT Portfolio Management.
- Programme and Delivery Management.
- Technical Product Management.
- Architecture and Design.
- Software Development.
- DevOps and Automation.
- End to End Quality Assurance.