United Al Saqer Group
United Al Saqer Group UAE (UASG) is presently recruiting a diligent and experienced candidate for the job position of Interior Designer cum Project Manager. Successful candidate after selection will work at Royal Joinery in Abu Dhabi. Desirous candidates having relevant experience must avail this oppertunity to be part of the globally renowned company.
Job Purpose of Interior Designer cum Project Manager
To oversee and execute interior design projects, from conceptualization to completion, while managing budgets, timelines, and client expectations.
Responsibilities of Interior Designer Cum Project Manager
- Interior Design: Create and present interior design concept/plan layout as per client approved requirements.
- Project Scope: Define scope and determinate the steps of work at the site starting with demolitions, block works, MEP works, finishing works (floor, ceiling & wall), budget, and schedule of the projects and visit sites to monitor daily, and weekly works assigned.
- Project Requirements: Review and approve structural and architectural materials, drawings of the project, assess the material and manpower requirement accurately and hand over the material requirement to the Procurement Department to enable procurement, after approval.
- Quotation and Layout Cross Checks: Coordinate with the estimation team to prepare the quotation and cross check all the descriptions are correct matching the approved design.
- Order: Follow up on all the orders required from outsourcing with the procurement department (carpet, chandelier, lights sanitary, curtain fabric, furniture fabrics, etc.)
- Workforce Monitoring: Organize and manage the workforce, supervise the site, keep updated on the progress of the project and attend to all technical problems, additional manpower requirements, drawing changes, etc.
- Production: Initiate production of all the loose furniture and joinery works, etc.
- Qualify Checks: Conduct quality checks and complete quality check lists, to ensure that the products meet specifications and requirements.
- Reporting: Coordinate on project completion and prepare applicable reports.
- Subcontractors Oversee sub contractors for various works and monitor all jobs for timely completion and compliance.
- Ad-hoc Reporting: Prepare and deliver ad hoc reports required by General Manager, etc.
You Will Do More
- Delegation: Assign job responsibilities related to employee skills and cascade the responsibilities to team.
- Training: Identify the development areas of the subordinate and Implement training programs to bridge the gaps.
- Performance: Set meaningful goals to the team, monitor progress, provide feedback, and measure outcomes.
- Career Management: Explore opportunities within the department/organization for career move and coach, and develop high potential team.
Who Can Apply?
- Bachelor’s degree in interior design or related discipline.
- 5 Years experience in interior design or Interior Fit out.
- Professional level experience in engineering operation practices and systems.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, 3dmax-Vray Or, Sketchup, Photoshop, Excel.