Mediclinic UAE presently has an opening for eligible candidates for the part time job of an Instructor Life Support in its Dubai Corporate Office. Mediclinic is a diversified international healthcare services group, established in South Africa in 1983, with divisions in Switzerland, Southern Africa and Middle East. Middle East Mediclinic operates 7 hospitals in the UAE with over 950+ inpatient beds as well as more than 24 clinics in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Al Ain and Al Dhafra. Emirate Mediclinic hospitals and clinics are equipped with state of the art equipment and highly skilled staff. Focused on clients, their staff follow a team approach in an expanding and dynamic environment as they enhance the quality of life of patients, providing comprehensive and excellent care.
Job Purpose of an Instructor Life Support
To provide life support training to clinical and non clinical employees and external clients in line with regulatory requirements.
Your Job Duties As An Instructor Life Support (Part Time) At Mediclinic Office Dubai (UAE)
- Design and plan AHA Life Support Training interventions that effectively address learning needs.
- Facilitate planned learning and development activities.
- Monitor, assess and evaluate the effectiveness of life support training interventions.
- Document and report the outcome of life support training interventions.
- Perform any other job tasks as assigned by the company higher authorities.
Who Can Apply?
- Bachelor of Science or Diploma in the medical field preferably in Nursing or Emergency Medical Technician.
- American Heart Association Life Support Instructor in Basic and Advanced (Adult and Paediatric).
- Minimum of 5 years general or specialised clinical experience.
Skills & Knowledge Desired
- ADDIE model including practical application.
- Evaluation of learning effectiveness.
- Learning styles and adult learning principles.
- Verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Group facilitation tools, techniques and best practices.
- Knowledge of AHA life support training guidelines.