Cleveland Clinic Abu Dhabi
Cleveland Clinic Abu Dhabi is presently accepting applications for the post of Institute Administrator. The desired candidate is highly experienced and holds licensure or Professional membership of a national / international organization. The selected candidate will lead as an executive for the institute and provide vision, direction and operational management to promote strategic goals of CCAD.
Role of Institute Administrator
To provide key leadership for the Institute and holds responsibility for all operations, budgets and implementation of strategies related to the business functions and patient care activities within the service lines across the hospital, outpatient, and community settings.
Duties of Institute Administrator
- Oversees the business and clinical operations of the Institute service lines across all settings; hospital, outpatient/ambulatory and in the region.
- Ensures the Institute service lines meet all key performance indicators and regulatory requirements.
- Identifies performance improvement opportunities across service lines and partners to translate into realized efficiencies.
- Delivers best-in-class efficient and patient-centered services through close collaboration with all appropriate internal and external stakeholders.
- Provides leadership and direction to the budget manager of institute.
- Responsible for overall budget performance including capital and operating budgets, strategic capital requests and service line performance.
- Ensures revenue cycle for the institute is optimized for professional and associated technical units within the institute and achieves set performance metrics.
- Leads teams to ensure goals are met and deploys initiatives to achieve as needed.
- Optimizes employee engagement to retain high performing caregivers focused on patient experience.
- Facilitates process improvements to achieve desired patient experience outcomes.
- Integrates with operational support services, finance, IT, human capital, and marketing functions.
- Collaborates with HC on recruiting Institute/Department staff. • Provides direct leadership and management for all direct reports within the institute.
- Develops key partnerships through matrix reporting to drive operational excellence.
- Develops strategy and growth business/marketing plans in conjunction with chair and executive leadership.
- Monitors national and international trends and forecasts to develop priorities aimed towards growth objectives.
- Directs the implementation of strategic objectives towards overall plan.
Qualification & Experience:
- Education: Masters Degree in a relevant field MBA in Healthcare after a primary degree in a clinical field is preferable.
- Experience: 7+ years of relevant healthcare experience including 3+ years of Institute Management experience or Hospital Administrative Management experience OR 10 years of progressive leadership experience in a complex and dynamic healthcare environment as part of Clinical Operational Management.
Skills & Abilities:
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational, negotiation, collaboration and time management.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with physicians and physician skills.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate to a large, diverse audience.
- Must be able to work in a stressful environment and take appropriate action.
- Demonstrates emotional intelligence and strong leadership.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite.
- Fluency in written and spoken English.