Dubai Ports (DP) World is presently looking for devoted candidates for job position of an Inspector Quality Control (Structural). DP World was established in 1972 as a local port operator in Dubai. Over the time, DP World has evolved from a single port operator to a global logistics provider with operations over 69 countries and across every continent. They are the leading provider of worldwide smart end to end supply chain logistics, enabling the flow of trade across the globe. Their range of products and services covers every link of the integrated supply chain, from mari time and inland terminals to marine services and industrial parks as well as technology driven customer solutions. DP World has a dedicated team of more than 100,000 employees from over 160 nationalities that ensure the smooth flow of trade.
Scope of Work of An Inspector Quality Control (Structural)
- Inspect, verify, monitor & control projects quality control activities to meet the projects requirements in a good and timely manner.
- Meet international standards, project specifications, work instructions and procedures.
Your Job Duties As An Inspector Quality Control (Structural) Dubai Ports (DP) World
- Perform inspection as per Inspection & test Plan.
- Conform work carried complies with applicable codes & standard.
- Report inspection findings to all concerned personnel through Mariner Module and raise punch list.
- Coordinate and liaise with classification society, third party inspection agencies, client and other trades.
- Perform in process inspection as per established in process inspection program.
- Generate inspection reports timely and accurately in line with quality reporting rules.
- Propose NCIR for identified non conformances, based on the finding of inspections.
- Report Quality Control supervisor and Engineer for daily quality issues.
- Maintain house keeping on the job location.
Who Can Apply?
- Bachelors Degree or Diploma in relevant field.
- Qualified CSWIP 3.1 or AWS CWI Inspector.
- Knowledge and experience in ship repair, conversion and new building projects.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in similar role.