Dubai Municipality UAE presently has a job opening for devoted candidate for the position of an Inspection Officer Consumables Material. Established in 1954, Dubai Municipality is one of the largest governmental institutions in the UAE, responsible to manage & oversee the city’s infra structure and services, such as public parks, roads, waste management & building regulation. It instills culture of leader ship, innovation, corporate governance and optimal investment in human and other resources and aims to provide a supportive and stimulating environment that makes Dubai a healthy & safe city. Over the years, Dubai Municipality has proven its worth in taking the tasks given to it and has played its part to make Dubai among world’s most advanced cities.
Job Purpose of An Inspection Officer Consumables Material
Ensure quality control and compliance with regulations for consumable and non drug pharmaceutical products used in the regions of Emirate.
Job Duties of An Inspection Officer Consumables Material Dubai Municipality
- Carry out field survey work in regions of Emirate in field of safety of consumer products and non drug pharmaceutical preparations.
- Drawing random samples from shipments of consumer products.
- Carry out technical inspection of seasonal or temporary events.
- Receiving & following up notifications and circulars received by local, federal and international authorities and handling customer reports and complaints.
- Bachelor’s degree in pharmaceutical sciences.
- 2-3 years of experience in similar role.
- Preferably UAE national.