Al Ansari Exchange
Al Ansari Exchange, a leading Foreign Exchange and money transfer company is looking for an In-house Recruiter. The job vacancy was announced recently and the selected candidate will work at Al Ansari Financial Services in Dubai, UAE. If you have a proactive approach to recruitment and hiring, this might be the right job for you.
Purpose of In-house Recruiter
To identify, attract and onboard exceptional talents that fill the manpower demands of the organization as per business requirements.
Duties of In-house Recruiter
- Utilize various sourcing methods to identify and engage with potential candidates.
- Conduct thorough interviews to assess candidates’ skills, qualifications and cultural fit.
- Manage the end-to-end recruitment process, from initial engagement to offer acceptance, ensuring a seamless candidate experience.
- Provide timely updates and feedback to both candidates and hiring managers.
- Collaborate with the HR team to ensure smooth onboarding and integration of new hires.
What you’ll need
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in HR related discipline. Professional HR qualifications are an advantage.
- Experience: Minimum of eight years experience in handling full recruitment cycle and talent acquisition.
Skills & Proficiencies
- Self-motivated, hardworking and proactive.
- Familiar with working in a competitive, fast paced and KPI – driven environment.
- Articulate and able to communicate across various levels in the organization.
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality and exercise discretion.
- Outstanding English communication skills, bilingual is an advantage.
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Familiarity with applicant tracking systems (ATS).
- Immediate availability to start work.