Brunel is seeking qualified and skilled candidates for the job position of HSE QC – Inspector in UAE. Brunel was established nearly 50 years ago as an Unconventional agency focused on connecting Engineers with temporary roles. Today, the International network of Brunel spans over 45 Countries, 120+ offices and 45 years of success. Brunel is a strong global brand featuring more than 12,000 employees worldwide, all connected by a global service Infrastructure built to provide the clients with real time answers, operational excellence, and proactive support. There are a lot of Workforce solutions providers, but Brunel’s unique position and focus puts it’s a cut above the rest.
Role of HSE QC Inspector
The job role of an Inspector – HSE Quality Control / Safety Professional at Brunel UAE is to conduct field inspections/reviews of oil/gas facilities, project construction sites and support facilities, such as office buildings, warehouses. This includes working with Stakeholders’ Organizations to identify safety concerns, formulate solutions, and develop practical and Cost-effective corrective actions in compliance with Company requirements.
Duties of HSE Quality Control Inspector
- Implement the Department’s policies and follow the set processes in order to achieve the Department’s objectives.
- Prepare reports covering the main activities required by the job role as requested by the direct manager.
- Provide ongoing support to Stakeholders to assist them in implementing Company HSEQ Management system. This includes assisting stakeholders in developing safety processes related to ryisk Assessment and Management, syafety Training, Asset Integrity, Safe Operations, Contractor Safety, Emergency Preparedness, Incident Investigations and more.
- Conduct compliance audit to ensure that Stakeholders Organizations are following Company CoP and other applicable Procedures, Standards, and Guidelines.
What you’ll do
- Participate in the review of project designs for new and upgraded Facilities including NOCs and safety documents for compliance with Company and industry safety standards.
- Participate in Contractors’ Pre-qualification evaluation activities.
- Oversee field quality control activities and Coordinate project quality control efforts to ensure the project management process and standard specifications are followed.
- Participate in MCC and PSSRs for new and Upgraded facilities.
- Participate in Emergency Preparedness and response drills. Respond to Emergency situations and incidents, either during or after regular working hours.
- Participate in the review of Company safety Procedures, Standards, and Guidelines.
- Participate in developing Environmental damage control procedures and guidelines.
- Coordinate meetings to share best practice techniques to maintain a healthy and safe work environment.
- Deliver HSEQ specific training to stakeholders and contractors, as directed.
Education & Experience
- Degree in Engineering.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a similar role.
- ISO 9001-14001-45001 Lead Auditor.
- NEBOSH PSM or CSP Certified.
- CCPS Process Safety Professional preferable .
- First Aid certified.
- Results Focused
- Communication Skills
- Planning & Organizing
- Familiar with NFPA 25, NFPA, API 580, 581,650, 653. Safety management systems, processes, and techniques applicable to the oil and gas industry.
- Familiarity with International fire and safety codes, recommended practices, and specifications.