General Electric Company (GE) is an American multi national company founded by Thomas A. Edison in 1889. For more than 130 years, GE has invented the future of industry and has pioneered technologies that had spurred world transforming changes and improved the lives of billions. GE has long been a leader in Power, Renewable Energy and Aerospace. Today, GE also leads in delivering solutions in Additive Manufacturing, Materials Science and Data Analytics. With more than 300,000 employees, GE has a strong brand & deep customer relationships in more than 170 countries & has invested heavily in emerging markets like UAE Energy Market from decades. Nowadays, General Electric (GE) is looking for suitable candidate for job position of a HR Compliance Investigator to join their legal team in Dubai, UAE.
Purpose of A HR Compliance Investigator
Report to work place investigations leader, HR Compliance Investigator will be responsible for leading investigations relating to potential harassment, discrimination, bullying, retaliation and labor law violations including wage & hours disputes.
Your Job Duties As A HR Compliance Investigator (Legal) At General Electric (GE) Dubai (UAE)
- Lead investigations of work place policy concerns raised through the open reporting system.
- Provide regular updates on status of cases to business stake holders.
- Conduct prompt investigations, including interviews with concern raisers, witnesses & subjects, assess risk, review documentation and making correct actions in the context of an investigation.
- Prepare high quality written reports of investigation which provide a clear account of the allegations, investigative work performed, key findings and conclusions.
- Where appropriate and in consultation with L&E and HR, make recommendations as to corrective actions.
- Provide briefings to senior leaders on investigative matters as required.
- Maintain client relationships in the face of conflicting demands or directions.
- Partner with legal and HR community to understand trends or changing legal requirements.
- Monitor open cases assigned to you to ensure time line and compliant closure, using established guide lines.
- Assist in education and training on regulatory and compliance issues for HR, working with experts.
- In partnership with labor & employment, understand and apply applicable legal and policy requirements pertaining to conduct of investigations.
Who Can Apply?
- Bachelor’s Degree in human resources, industrial relations, industrial / organizational psychology or labor employment.
- 4-5 years experience of increasing HR or legal responsibility (i.e. handling employee relations, compensation, performance management, Labor & Employment experience).
- Must be fluent in english.
Skills & Knowledge Desired
- Proven communication skills.
- Ability to support clients in multiple locations.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Strong written and presentation skills.