Emirates National Oil Company (ENOC) presently has a job opening for eligible candidate for the position of a HR Business Partner in Dubai, UAE. Founded in 1993, ENOC is a Dubai based state owned oil and gas company. ENOC operates in various segments of the energy sector, including exploration, production, refining and marketing of petroleum products. ENOC has a significant presence in Dubai & is responsible for managing the supply and distribution of petroleum products in the emirate. It also operates a network of service stations across Dubai and provides a wide range of fuel products, including gasoline, diesel, and aviation fuel. In addition to its core business of oil and gas, ENOC has diversified into other areas such as aviation, lubricants, and convenience stores.
Job Purpose of a HR Business Partner
- Provide proactive HR Business Partner support to business units within assigned business segments e.g. Retail, Marketing, Terminals, STP etc on generalist HR issues and coordinating key operational HR processes e.g. sourcing of talent, reward, learning and development, employee relations and diversity.
- Manage key projects & take part in development of key initiatives & forward thinking HR practices within a business segment.
Duties of A HR Business Partner
- Plan, supervise and coordinate all activities in the assigned area or team to meet functional and team objectives.
- Support the respective Business segment in the implementation of all Human Resources management processes like sourcing, reward management, performance management, learning and development to keep employees in the section fully motivated to achieve the business segment objectives.
- Perform any other HR related tasks as asked.
Who Can Apply?
- Bachelor’s Degree in HR with specialized training in HR.
8 years of relevant professional experience with at least 4 years of HR domain experience.
Skills & Knowledge Desired
- HR Functional skills, good communication skills, good interpersonal skills.
- Good skills in using the HR modules of the ERP system e.g. Oracle – HRMS.
- Attention to detail, analytical thinking & problem solving skills.
- Concern for quality and productivity, flexibility, customer service orientation and willingness to learn on the job.