Transguard Group presently has a job opening for skilled candidate for position of an Analyst HRIS (Human Resources Information System) for their trusted client to be based out of their office in Dubai, UAE. Transguard Group was established in 2001 & has diversified significantly. The Group leads in the fields of Cash Services, Security Services, Manpower Services, Facilities Management & Aviation. Transguard Group is the UAE’s most trusted business support and outsourcing provider and has a large, dynamic and culturally diverse workforce with over 61000 employees.
Job Purpose of An Analyst HRIS At Transguard Dubai
- Plan and organize efficient operation and maintenance of the HR databases and systems e.g. payroll, time off, employee records, benefits etc.
- To ensure adequate security controls are in place to safeguard confidential data and the integrity of employee information.
- Provide information, training and technical support to system users.
Job Duties of An Analyst HRIS At Transguard Group Dubai (UAE)
- Plan, supervise and coordinate all activities in the assigned area or team to meet team objectives.
- Implement all HR management processes like recruitment, reward management, performance management, learning and development.
- Plan cyclical activities e.g. bonus payments / quarterly master data reviews in the group and deliver outputs timely.
- Review the HR cloud upgrades and recommendations to ensure standards and best practices are adopted.
- Implement approved Section policies and procedures to support execution of Section’s work programs in line with Company.
- Assist in the development of policy recommendations, procedures related to Human Resources (HR) systems.
- Provide inputs to the Department Manager and Section Head for the development of budgets and work plans for the section.
- Allocate man power resources to the assignment and develop schedules to deliver the Section objectives.
- Investigate and reconcile any significant variances to support effective performance and cost control.
- Contribute to the achievement of the approved performance objectives for the Section.
- Design and implement new tools and techniques to improve the quality and efficiency of products, procedures and services.
- Identify and recommend improvements in internal processes against best practices in pursuit of greater efficiency.
- Serve on project management teams for major systems having acquisition application software and operating system software.
- Assist in the implementation of projects over the life cycle of the systems.
- Manage the business led IT system in house e.g. Cloud offerings SAP and Success factors.
What You’ll Do More As An Analyst HRIS?
- Deliver organization change management to Employee services team and Group HR Business partners.
- Acquire or adapt initial training materials to re develop initial and ongoing training strategy for HR systems.
- Provide individual feed back and team coaching to develop second level back-up in the department.
- Work with contractors and Information Technology Services personnel to implement security controls for the proper safe guarding of confidential data and to ensure the integrity of correct employee information.
- Liaise with external contractors to resolve system problems and debug software.
- Provide support and consulting services to users of Human Resources information system to include, drafting reports and data analyses
- Prepare and maintain current documents of HRIS.
- Regular work related contact with HR Operations Support Lead, Group Head HR Services as required and peers across the Group.
- Interact with staff across the Group on matters related to HR Systems, as required by the business.
- HR Consulting firms, and third party service providers of IT related products and services and Vendors of IT software and systems.
Experience & Qualification
- Bachelor’s degree in HR and IT, with specialized training in Information Systems.
- Understand the product experience on Cloud offerings technology in HR Functions.
- 8 years of professional experience with at least 4 years of similar Systems experience, including the introduction of Oracle and SAP systems related to HR.
- Should have experience of delivering training on all Oracle/SAP modules related to HR.
- Functional skills, good communication skills, good inter personal skills, Good computer skills for the job.