Hyatt Hotels Corporation
Hyatt Hotels Corporation (Park Hyatt Hotel Abu Dhabi) presently has a job opening for eligible candidate for position of a Housekeeping Team Leader in Abu Dhabi, UAE. With its roots dating back to year 1957, Hyatt Hotels Corporation has a reputation to create rewarding hospitality experiences that go beyond simple accommodations for their guests. Through dramatic design, innovative cuisine and attentive service, Hyatt approaches the hotel stay as an opportunity to inspire. Over the past 65 plus years, care has been at the heart of everything that Hyatt does. Deeply embedded across all areas of business, World of Care is its global approach to advancing care for the planet, people and responsible business.
Job purpose of A Housekeeping Team Leader
Oversee and coordinate the cleaning and maintenance activities within a designated area or facility.
Duties of A Housekeeping Team Leader
- Assist with the efficient running of the department in line with Hyatt’s Corporate Strategies and brand standards.
- Assist the Director of Housekeeping and Assistant Manager in managing the day-to-day operation of the housekeeping department including the training and supervision of attendants.
Who Can Apply?
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree or diploma in Hospitality or Tourism management.
- Minimum 2 years work experience in hotel operations.
- Good customer service, communications, administrative and interpersonal skills.