Established in 1982, DAMAC Group is a private business conglomerate owned and managed by the Dubai based businessman. With the Group’s beginnings in catering and logistics, they have grown exponentially to an impressive & diverse portfolio in various industries including Property Development & Real Estate, Data Centres, Retail & Fashion, Hospitality, Capital Markets and Logistics. Today, Group’s global footprint extends across Europe, North America, Asia, Middle East and North Africa and is seeking expansion opportunities into new markets. Their global expansion demonstrates that DAMAC is a force to be reckoned with. Nowadays, DAMAC Group has an open job vacancy of Hotel Administrator in UAE for candidates fulfilling the desired criteria.
Job Purpose of A Hotel Administrator At DAMAC Group
To ensure that the planning, coordination, administration as well as communications & information fucntions are carried out in an exact and prompt manner.
Your Job Duties As An Hotel Administrator At DAMAC Group UAE
- Schedule meetings and appointments with external and internal guests.
- Keeping the Director informed of appointments and meetings scheduled.
- Assist Director to keep to time table for meetings on a daily basis by ensuring that attendees arrive on time.
- Ensure reports are on hand prior to meetings and that correspondence is available for managers before meetings.
- Schedule meetings and inform attendees regarding its date, time, location and any changes well in advance.
- Taking minutes of the meetings for distribution.
- Typing of all reports and correspondence received in either manuscript or dictated form.
- Filing of all documents and update systems to ensure easy reference.
- Manage travel arrangement including flights, accommodations, transfers etc.
- Coordinate with people who wish to meet the Director and gives directives according to hotel policy.
- Ensure equipment in Executive Offices, including photocopier is working at all times.
- Keeping purchase requests in the Purchase Management System up to date.
- To attend any hotel functions as requested by the Director.
- To attend training and meetings.
- To take an interest in and keep up to date with events occurring in the hotel.
- Promote a professional image of the office at all times to all customers.
- Perform other duties as asked by the management, Learning & Development & Human Resources Dept.
Who Can Apply?
- Essential : Bachelors degree in hotel managemnet or hospitality or relevant field.
- Desirable: Secretarial qualification.
- At least 3 year experience as Administrator to the Director.
- Has worked in a multi cultural environment.