Emirates National Oil Company (ENOC) presently has a job opening for eligible candidate for the position of a Heavy Duty Driver. The candidate will be required to perform his duties in Vehicle Testing and Registration discipline / department. This job was posted by ENOC on 30 Aug 2023 and is now open for applications by aspirants.
Purpose of A Heavy Duty Driver
- Works under the general supervision of the Vehicle Technician & Technical Supervisor.
- Responsible for driving customer vehicles, within the premises.
- Park the vehicles safely only within the site (in accordance with the laid down procedures).
- Conducting basic vehicle tests, as directed by the Vehicle Technician.
Job Duties of A Heavy Duty Driver
- Carries out vehicle driving and assists the vehicle technician in basic tests.
- Parks the vehicle in the designated parking lot after completion of test.
- Maintains test lanes and testing equipment on a regular basis, as decided by the supervisor.
- Maintain record of vehicles driven and driving mileage.
- Perform any other tasks as asked or which may fall within the job scope.
Who Can Apply?
- Minimum high school level.
- Valid UAE driving license.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant working experience.
- Light and heavy Technical background is an advantage.
- Good communication skills.
- Basic computer skills.