Mediclinic UAE has an opening for qualified & motivated candidates for the job position of a Healthcare Administrator. The selected candidate will work at Mediclinic Al Noor Hospital located in Abu Dhabi. This job has recently been posted by Mediclinic and is now open for applications from aspiring candidates.
Job Purpose of A Healthcare Administrator
To provide comprehensive and professional administrative support to the Physician Clinics that will enable the nursing and medical employees to focus on quality clinical care.
Job Duties of A Healthcare Administrator
- To provide administration support to Clinic Physicians.
- To provide patient administration support in the Outpatient setting.
- To ensure that clinical and non-clinical stock is sufficient and effectively controlled.
- To actively promote patient satisfaction.
- Ensure that the medical insurance information of patients is up to date and correct.
Who Can Apply?
- Essential: High School Diploma or equivalent (Grade 12).
- Desired: Secretarial Diploma.
- Essential: At least 1 year experience in an administrative or similar position in a healthcare setting.
- Desired: Experience in an administrative or similar position in the Healthcare industry.
Skills & Knowledge Desired
- Basic medical terminology.
- Computer literacy and proficiency in MS Office applications.
- Demonstrate knowledge of patient care support procedures.
- Insurance claim procedures.
- Stock control principles and management.
- Verbal and written communication skills in English.