Mediclinic Airport Road Hospital presently has a job opening for eligible candidate for position of Healthcare Administrator in Abu Dhabi, UAE. Mediclinic is a diversified international health care services group, established in South Africa in 1983, with divisions in Switzerland, Southern Africa and Middle East. Middle East Mediclinic operates 7 hospitals in the UAE with over 950+ in patient beds, including the newly opened Mediclinic Parkview Hospital in Dubai, as well as more than 24 clinics in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Al Ain and Al Dhafra. Emirate Mediclinic hospitals and clinics have state of the art equipment and highly skilled staff. Focused on clients, they follow a team approach in expanding and dynamic environment as they enhance the quality of life of patients and provide excellent care.
Job Purpose of A Healthcare Administrator
To provide comprehensive and professional administrative support to the Physician Clinics that will enable the nursing and medical employees to focus on quality clinical care.
Your Job Duties As A Healthcare Administrator
- To provide administration support to clinic physicians.
- To provide patient administration support in the outpatient setting.
- To ensure that clinical and non-clinical stock is sufficient and effectively controlled.
- To actively promote patient satisfaction.
- Ensure that the medical insurance information of patients is up to date and correct.
Who Can Apply?
- Essential: High School Diploma or equivalent (Grade 12).
- Desired: Secretarial Diploma.
- Essential: At least 1 year experience in an administrative or similar position in a healthcare setting.
- Desired: Experience in an administrative or similar position in the Healthcare industry.
Knowledge and Skills Desired
- Basic medical terminology.
- Computer literacy and proficiency in MS Office applications.
- Demonstrate knowledge of patient care support procedures.
- Insurance claim procedures.
- Stock control principles and management.
- Verbal and written communication skills in English.