Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank
Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank presently has a job opening for eligible candidate for position of a Head of Call Center. The successful candidate will work at ADIB Branch / Office in Abu Dhabi. This job was posted by ADIB on 15th September 2023 and is now open for desirous and qualified applicants.
Job Purpose of A Head of Call Center
- To manage the activities of the Contact Centre unit, back up the Head of the Division in terms of sales and service.
- Ensure departmental coordination with respective branches and departments for solving customer queries, ensure reduction of cost per transaction.
- Play a pivotal role in driving cost efficiency while enhancing our customer experience through the strategic utilization of digital channels.
- Responsible for overseeing the daily operations of our contact center, ensuring smooth customer interactions, and optimizing resource allocation to minimize operational expenses.
Duties of A Head of Call Center
- Develop and execute strategies to optimize operational costs within the contact center, including Staffing, technology, and other resources.
- Monitor and analyze key performance metrics to identify cost-saving opportunities and areas for improvement.
- Lead the transition of customer interactions from traditional voice channels to digital channels, such as chat, Mobile banking, Internet banking, and self-service options.
- Develop and implement a roadmap for digital channel expansion, ensuring seamless integration and functionality.
- Collaborate with IT and customer experience teams to enhance digital self-service options.
- Manage the effective achievement of the team’s objectives through setting individual objectives, managing performance, developing the team, and providing formal and informal feedback to maximize overall performance, engagement, and motivation.
- Contribute to the preparation of the business area’s budget and manage and monitor the financial performance against the budget.
- Drive a culture that is focused on exceeding customer expectations, create, and use methods to reward, the delivery of service excellence.
- Achieve set targets in terms of service standards for the Contact Centre, succeed in attaining satisfactory NPS ratings, champion and propagate the expected service standards.
- Adhere to all relevant organizational and departmental policies, processes, standard operating procedures, and instructions.
- Manage the team to ensure they contribute to and participate in, the identification and implementation of change initiatives and projects in line with the bank’s standards.
- Act as the Voice of the Customer, championing change and improvements across the customer experience, driving change, and influencing future change/projects to support and improve customer experience.
- Demonstrate Our Promise and apply the bank Service Standards to deliver the bank’s required levels of service in customer interactions.
Who Can Apply?
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field such as Business Administration, Management, or Communications.
- 5-6 years experience in call center or customer service management.
- Arabic Native.
- Decision-making skills
- People management skills.
- Risk management skills.
- Analytical skills.
- Advanced MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint.