Shifa Al Jazeera Medical Centre
Shifa Al Jazeera Medical Center Sharjah is presently looking for eligible candidate for job position of a Gynaecologist (Obstetrics) in Sharjah, UAE. Shifa Al Jazeera Medical Center is a member of Shifa Al Jazeera Group, which is one of the leading and reputed Medical Group in the Middle East. The Medical Centre specializes in wide range of medical fields with qualified and professional Physicians as well as nursing staff. Centre also offers specialized healthcare services to schools, companies and coporate clients. The Centre ensures the satisfaction of customers through its professional team’s dedication, team work and integrity.
Job Purpose of A Gynaecologist
Deal female patients with reproductive issues such as pregnany and fertility by diagnosing core causes and offering suitable treatments.
Your Job Duties As A Gynaecologist (Obstetrics) At Shifa Al Jazeera Medical Center Sharjah, UAE
- Oversee and assume responsibility for the care given by gynaecologist staff and department to the patients.
- Treat the patients in accordance with reproductive issue / problem to exceed the patients satisfaction.
- Make necessary ward rounds for all inpatients.
- Always be available on call, in case of any emergency case.
- Train, guide and mentor junior colleagues on gynae matters.
- Maintain proper record of patients check ups and follows ups, so that these are available for reference.
- Ensure that best care is being given to patients in accordance to their desire.
Who Can Apply?
- Basic Medical degree follow by fellowship in gynaecology.
- 2-4 years of experience in same field.