Jumeirah Group presently has job opening for eligible candidate for position of a Guest Services Executive. The aspiring candidate will work at Front Office department of Jumeirah World trade Center Residence (a subsidiary of Jumeirah Group) in Dubai. This job has been posted by Jumeirah Group on 22 September and is now open for all desirous candidates.
Job Purpose of A Guest Services Executive
A Guest Services Executive ensures a positive guest experience by addressing their needs, inquiries, and resolving issues during their stay at a hotel or hospitality establishment.
Duties of A Guest Services Executive
- To give a warm welcome to the guest (owner/ tenant/ Rental Pool) on arrival and register them.
- To inform the guest about the facilities of the property.
- To take payment from the guest upon arrival and to clear the payment on departure and close their bills correctly.
- To be efficient in assisting the entire guest throughout their stay with any requirements.
- To ensure that the Reception Desk is operationally prepared, stocked and clean at all times.
- To maintain the privacy of all guests by ensuring that no details of the resident are disclosed to anybody.
What You’ll Do More?
- To update all information given by the guest on the Registration Card on check-in into the Front Office PMS System (Opera) in a timely matter and making sure that all required information has been provided to ensure 100% profile quality as per Jumeirah standard.
- To file all Registration Cards and dockets for in-house residents in appropriate buckets and perform daily bucket-checks.
- To neatly file departure registration cards by date and in alphabetical order.
- To scan the passport of every resident on arrival and save the data correctly for the Central Intelligence Department Report
- To file one set copy of Registration card and IDs of every guest for CID record.
- To carry out a Routing Instruction Report regularly and ensure that all required back-up is attached to the Registration Cards neatly.
- To log and keep the immediate supervisor fully informed of all challenges, negative feedbacks or unusual matters of significance.
- To attend the daily handover briefing at the beginning of afternoon shift.
- To identify and anticipate the guest needs, such as restaurant reservation, transport arrangement and assist in any possible way.
- To check and action Traces in the PMS on arrival and departure as well as setting traces sensibly at all times.
- To assist with escorting Guests to their room on arrival, explaining all the features and facilities.
Who Can Apply?
- High School Graduate.
- Must have 2 years front office experiences at reception.
Skills & Knowledge Desired
- Able to Communicate effectively.
- Computer Knowledge (Microsoft office 2007 & Opera system).
- Fluency in English is essential and Additional Language is an added advantage.
About the Benefits
- An attractive tax free salary.
- Generous F&B benefits.
- Reduced hotel rates across the globe.
- Excellent leave and health care package.
- Flights home, life insurance and other employee benefits.