As Guest Service Agent, you will serve on the Gym team, to provide services for Guests to contribute to an overall exceptional experience. A Guest Service Agent truly influences the first impressions of Guests. If you are willing for this job role then apply as soon as possible.
Responsibilities of Guest Service Agent
- Achieve positive outcomes from Guest queries in a timely and efficient manner
- Manage the desk in the gym.
- Ensure that the Guest Service Manager is kept fully aware of any relevant feedback from guests and, or, other departments.
- Demonstrate a high level of customer service at all times.
- Attend appropriate training courses.
- Demonstrate a knowledge of general product knowledge necessary to perform daily duties.
- Use the correct procedures regarding the acceptance of foreign currencies, credit cards and cash in accordance with the hotel credit policy.
- Comply with hotel security, fire regulations and all health and safety legislation.
- Act in accordance with policies and procedures when working with front of house equipment and property management systems.
- Follow company brand standards.
- Assist other departments, as necessary.
Requirements of Guest Service Agent
- High School Diploma.
- 1-2 years previous experience in a customer-focused industry.
Skills and Knowledge Desired
- Positive attitude and good communication skills.
- Commitment to delivering a high level of customer service.
- Excellent grooming standards.
- Calm, efficient, and organized with great attention to detail.
- Ability to multi-task while maintaining a positive attitude when working with a Guest.
- Professional manner with an emphasis on hospitality and guest service.
- Ability to work on your own and as part of a team.
- Competent level of IT proficiency.