Mediclinic UAE has an opening for qualified & motivated candidate for the job position of a Group Product Owner Digital Health Transformation. The selected candidate will work at Mediclinic Corporate Office located in Dubai. This job has recently been posted by Mediclinic and is now open for aspiring candidates.
Job Purpose of A Group Product Owner
Lead the development and integration of digital solutions that help Mediclinic offer new services to its stakeholders. This role needs to collaborate with a dynamic team of digital health experts, healthcare professionals, IT specialists and administrators to shape the future of healthcare and to bring new products to market with confidence, innovate faster and stay ahead of competition.
Job Duties of A Group Product Owner
- Craft and maintain product(s) vision, strategy and roadmap, as well as develop product(s) in alignment with group goals and market demands, focusing on digital health solutions to improve patient outcomes and care delivery.
- Drive the adoption of cutting-edge digital health technologies, leverage data, transform processes and enhance patient care.
- Utilize customer insights and feedback and leverage medical expertise to inform product decisions, ensuring that digital health solutions address patient needs, adhere to industry regulations and contribute to improved health outcomes.
- Collaborate with Research and Marketing teams to conduct market and competitive analyses to inform product strategy and identify emerging market trends and opportunities in the digital health space.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders, both internal and external, to ensure alignment of product vision and goals.
- Create, implement, and oversee the global product roadmap, manage the product backlog and priorities product features and requirements, promoting a global product based on patient feedback, clinical insights, business objectives and resource availability.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify and prioritize opportunities for scaling across divisions and growth and facilitate the exchange of experience across the divisions.
- Effectively manage the product lifecycle from ideation through launch and on-going management, ensuring seamless collaboration across cross-functional teams, continuous improvement and a customer-centric approach, while driving product growth and profitability.
- Evaluate and manage strategic partnerships that can accelerate business growth and expansion.
- Design and lead the scaling process across divisions, evaluating pilots and focusing on the most successful ones with potential for scaling, implementing feedback loops across divisions and with users.
- Define and measure key performance metrics for the product portfolio and provide regular updates to the Group GM: Digital Health Transformation.
Who Can Apply?
- Bachelor level degree in healthcare management, business administration, marketing or a related field.
- Medical Doctor (MD) degree from an accredited institution.
- Master’s degree in healthcare management, business administration, marketing, or a related field
- Qualification in Digital Health.
- At least 7 years of experience in leading international digital health product management, product strategy, or a related field.
- A minimum of 5 years of clinical experience.
- Proven experience in leading large-scale healthcare product development initiatives.
- Relevant experience in digital native companies.
Skills & Knowledge Desired
- Ability to create, track, measure and report on product success using relevant product metrics and KPIs.
- Demonstrated ability to quickly ascertain technical aspects of product.
- Good understanding of cyber security, intelligent automation and emerging cloud-based healthcare technology.
- Self-starter, excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Strong business acumen.
- Strong collaboration skills, ability to build robust and trustful relationships with stakeholders.
- Strong experience in designing, developing and supporting digital health products in a connected digital health ecosystem.