Abu Dhabi National Oil Company, ADNOC UAE presently has an opportunity for UAE Nationals for the position of Graduate Trainee in ADNOC Fresh Graduate Program (AGFGP). Desirous graduates can apply for this position who may then become a permanent part of the ADNOC Group at the end of the program.
Purpose of Graduate Trainee Program
To select top-tier candidates for the ADNOC Group future talent pool through competency assessments and performance reviews during the Trainee’s program.
Objectives Of Graduate Trainee Program
- Provide Fresh Graduates with the opportunity to develop their skills and expertise while working for the ADNOC Group as Trainees.
- To select top tier candidates for the ADNOC Group future talent pool through competency assessments and performance reviews during the Trainee’s program.
- Facilitate the transition from Trainee to Employee and to expose Trainees to the culture of the ADNOC Group before potentially offering them permanent employment as a direct hire employee.
- Provide valuable real life work experience and on the job training within the ADNOC Group even for those that are not able to join permanently.
For the ADNOC Group Fresh Graduates Program, candidates are required to meet all of the following criteria.
- This program is only for UAE Nationals.
- Medical fitness in accordance with the work environment of the role.
- Government clearances including certificate of good conduct from Ministry of Interior.
- Completion of all entry Assessments and interviews, including but not limit to, personality and ability assessments.
- Successful completion of National Service, unless exempted by UAE law.