Canadian Specialist Hospital
Canadian Specialist Hospital is presently looking for an experienced General Practitioner – Pediatrics & Neonatology in UAE. CSH is an equal opportunity employer and candidates from all nationalities, color, race, genders are welcomed to apply. Find out more about the duties and eligibility criteria below.
Role of General Practitioner Pediatrics & Neonatology
The GP will examine newborn, infants and young children to detect the disease and ensure provision of proper care. This role person is accountable for diagnosis and treatment of the illness / injury and recovery of patient.
Duties of General Practitioner Pediatrics & Neonatology
- Provide care for premature or babies with any disease.
- Order diagnostic tests when needed.
- Review the reports of the tests and treat accordingly.
- Administer medications if required.
- Inform the parents / guardians about the patient’s illness and course of treatment.
- Provide nutritional support to infants and guide the parents about the same.
- Treat the patients and their attendants with empathy and compassion.
- Provide care to the newborns and make sure everything is alright.
- Provide special care to premature infants and infants with breathing difficulties.
- Participate in clinical trials and research work.
Education & Experience
- Graduation from an approved medical school plus one year of internship and four years of residency.
- A minimum of 3+ years as a GP Pediatrics & Neonatology is preferred.
- DHA license as a general practitioner to practice in Dubai, UAE.
- Effective Communication skills.
- Analytical skills.
- Decision making skills.
- Team work.
- Time Management.