American University in the Emirates
American University in the Emirates (AUE) invite applicants for Fundraising Executive in Administrative & Financial Affairs Section. The job is based in Dubai and desirous candidates full filling the eligibity criteria can apply at this position to be part of globally renowned university.
Job Purpose of Fundraising Executive
- Responsible for developing and implementing fundraising strategies to support the organization’s mission and goals.
- Expected to identify, cultivate, and solicit donations from individuals, corporations, foundations, and other funding sources.
- Will work collaboratively with other members of the development team and senior leadership to ensure that fundraising goals are met.
Responsibilities of Fundraising Executive
- Develop and implement fundraising strategies to support the organization’s mission and goals.
- Identify, cultivate, and solicit donations from individuals, corporations, foundations, and other funding sources.
- Develop and maintain relationships with donors and funding sources to ensure ongoing support.
- Prepare and present proposals, reports, and other materials to potential donors and funders.
- Research and identify new funding opportunities.
- Develop and maintain accurate and up-to-date records of all donor interactions and fundraising activities.
- Collaborate with other members of the development team to ensure fundraising goals are met.
- Participate in the planning and execution of fundraising events.
- Maintain knowledge of current fundraising trends and best practices.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Masters degree in business, marketing or related field from an accredited university.
- Minimum 2 years practical experience in fundraising, sales, marketing or related field.
Skills & Knowledge Desired
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills are crucial for cultivating donor relationships.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills as required.
- Strong organizational and time-management skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively with others.
- Knowledge of fundraising techniques and best practices.
- Ability to work independently and take initiative.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and donor management software.