A job opportunity has arisen for Food & Beverage Coordinator at Jumeirah Al Qasr in Dubai, UAE . Established in 1997, Jumeirah Group is a luxury hospitality company which operates a world class 6,500 key port folios of 23 luxury properties across Middle East, Europe and Asia. The group boasts some of the most prestigious and captivating properties in the world. From the iconic hotel and time less pinnacle of luxury, Burj Al Arab Jumeirah to modern twist on a British classic in the heart of Knightsbridge at The Carlton Tower Jumeirah, Jumeirah’s name is synonymous with service excellence, crafting exceptional experiences for everyone who walks through its doors. Beyond its properties and resorts, Jumeirah Group is also dedicated to destination dining experiences, combining most authentic & diverse cuisines.
A Word About Jumeirah Al Qasr
Jumeirah Al Qasr is a grand Boutique Hotel located inside Madinat Jumeirah, which is an Arabian Resort of Dubai, a magnificent tribute to Dubai’s heritage.
Job Purpose of Food and Beverage Coordinator
- Ensure the smooth and efficient operation of the food and beverage department within the hotel.
- Coordinating and overseeing various aspects of the food and beverage services to provide a high quality dining experience.
Your Job Responsibilities As A Food and Beverage Coordinator At Jumeirah Al Qasr Dubai
- Display friendly, helpful and cheerful attitude while communicating effectively with guests.
- Maintain a tracker to ensure all permits are active.
- Assist with health & safety related tracking and reporting.
- Assist the team with food cost reporting.
- Consolidate monthly reports as assigned.
- Prepare power point presentation on various subjects as assigned.
- Consolidate staff weekly schedules / rosters.
- Maintain daily attendance in HR System and perform F&B payroll related tasks.
- Maintain staff public holidays and pending days off monthly tracking sheet.
- Manage, coordinate and schedule Managers meetings and appointments.
- Set up and coordinate events, take inquiries, prepare and send contracts to guests.
- Ensure to have up to date F&B packages for events with all details related to venues and outlets for guests enquiries.
Who Can Apply?
- Vocational education / training.
- Good in Microsoft Office.
- Committed to provide a high quality service to the company and guests.
- 1-2 years of experience in a similar position in a 5 star hotel or a luxury aquatic facility.
- Good level of English both written and verbal.
About The Benefits
- An attractive tax free salary.
- Generous F&B benefits.
- Reduced hotel rates across the globe.
- Excellent leave and health care package.
- Flights home, life insurance and other employee benefits.