Mediclinic UAE presently has a job opening for eligible candidates for position of a Senior Finance Officer in its Dubai Corporate Office. Mediclinic is a diversified international healthcare services group, established in South Africa in 1983, with divisions in Switzerland, Southern Africa and Middle East. Middle East Mediclinic operates 7 hospitals in the UAE with over 950+ inpatient beds as well as more than 24 clinics in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Al Ain and Al Dhafra. Emirate Mediclinic hospitals and clinics are equipped with state of the art equipment and highly skilled staff. Focused on clients, their staff follow a team approach in an expanding and dynamic environment as they enhance the quality of life of patients, providing comprehensive and excellent care.
Job Purpose of A Senior Finance Officer
To ensure accurate and timely accounting of daily and monthly general ledger transactions, including completion of monthly management reporting and annual statutory reporting in line with company financial policy.
Your Job Duties As A Senior Finance Officer At Mediclinic Corporate Office Dubai (UAE)
- Monitor and manage accurate processing and recording of expense claims for allocated business units.
- Monitor and manage accurate processing and recording of rental, payroll and utility payments for allocated business units.
- Monitor and manage financial transactions related to fixed asset movements between business units.
- Ensure correct recording and invoicing of related income for allocated business units.
- To manage the month end / quarterly / half year / year end procedures, including financial accounts for allocated business units.
- To provide general operational support to the department.
Who Can Apply?
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Commerce or accounting from an accredited institution.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Chartered Accountant (CA), Registered with ACCA as a Chartered Certified Accountant.
- At least 5 years experience in a financial accounts environment.
- Statutory, financial statement and consolidation experience.
Skills & Knowledge Desired
- Client service and management principles.
- Computer literacy and proficiency in MS office applications.
- SAP financial modules.
- UAE healthcare industry.
- UAE tax regulatory requirements.
- Understanding of billing and other health care related rules and policy.
- Verbal and written communication skills in English (Arabic will be an advantage).
- Knowledge of clinical audit standards.