NMC Healthcare is seeking an experienced candidate for job opening of Senior Finance Analyst in Abu Dhabi, UAE. NMC Healthcare is the largest private Healthcare company in the UAE. Over the last 48 years, NMC has earned the trust of millions because of its Personalized care, Genuine concern and a Sincere commitment to the overall Well-being of the communities it serves. NMC’s mission is to be the trusted Healthcare provider across the globe, driven by Excellence in Customized care offerings.
Purpose of Senior Finance Analyst
At NMC Healthcare (Abu Dhabi, UAE), the job role of a Senior Finance Analyst is to perform Consolidation of the accounts for applicable entities, where needed. The role person will directly Coordinate with the Consolidation team for any additional information (i.e., elimination entries).
Responsibilities of Senior Finance Analyst
- Roll forward the FS word files and FS worksheet based on the previously signed Financial Statements.
- Liaise with the unit finance to obtain the final trial balance for each of DBID as at the reporting date.
- Obtain all schedules required in completing the notes to the financial statements. Directly coordinate with the unit finance to resolve all discrepancies, if any.
- Perform consolidation of the accounts for applicable entities, where needed. Directly coordinate with the consolidation team for any additional information (i.e., elimination entries) required.
- Perform detailed review of the financial statements (i.e., casting, cross-referencing, review of accounting policies, etc.) and complete the ADGM disclosure requirement checklist prior to submission for further reviews of the Technical Accounting, Senior Finance Manager & Group Financial Controller prior to sending to the external auditors.
- Address all comments raised by Technical Accounting, Senior Finance Manager & Group Financial Controller prior to sharing to external auditors.
- Upload the signed financial statements in the ADGM portal.
- Ensure all subsequent comments of the Stakeholders are addressed accordingly.
Qualification & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree – Accounting, Finance or related fields.
- Master’s degree – ACA, ACCA or CPA or related fields will be an advantage.
- Minimum of 5 to 7 years of experience, Healthcare experience in UAE or Middle Eastern Region will be an advantage
- Prior Big 4 audit experience (at least experienced associate and up) would be an added advantage.
Knowledge & Skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong technical knowledge of International Financial Reporting Standards (“IFRS”) and International Accounting Standards (“IAS”)
- Strong technical knowledge of the consolidation process in accordance with the IFRS.
- High level of accuracy attention to detail.
- Advanced level spreadsheet skills and PC literacy.
- Excellent interpersonal skill and Fluency in English.
- Project management skills.