Chalhoub Group is presently seeking motivated & desirous candidate for the job opening of Fashion Consultant at The Deal Outlet Mall in Dubai, UAE. For over six decades, Chalhoub Group has been a partner and creator of luxury experiences in the Middle East. The Group, in its endeavor to excel as a hybrid retailer, has reinforced its Distribution and Marketing services with a portfolio of eight owned brands and over 300 International brands in the luxury, beauty, fashion, and art de vivre categories. More recently, the Group expanded its expertise into new categories of luxury watches, jewelry, and eyewear.
Job Purpose of A Fashion Consultant
- Responsible for achieving individual and collective sales targets while delivering exceptional guest experience.
- Ensuring support in the implementation of CRM, CX and other key customer and people initiatives in-store.
Your Job Duties As A Fashion Consultant
- You will collect data on customer behaviour, top sellers, slow movers which will be key input for business reviews.
- Drive client relationships within an omni-channel approach.
- Provide pre-buying feedback on products.
- Drive eNPS through people experience initiatives and culture.
- Ensure adherence to VM guidelines and Standard operating procedures (SOPs).
- Ensure click and collect are conducted within SLAs (Service-level agreement).
- Ensure customer data is properly captured in adherence to marketing team requirements.
- Promote loyalty program (MUSE) and stay up-to-date with app offerings etc.
- Support with in-store marketing events and activations.
- Keep abreast of all brand social media activities and campaigns.
- Drive sell-throughs within the store.
- Support in-store CX initiatives.
- Provide input to what’s working well/what’s not working well within the store.
Who Can Apply?
- Diploma/Certification in fashion industry.
- Minimum 1-2 years relevant experience.