Al Futtaim Group
Al Futtaim Group is presently looking for suitable candidate for the job position of a Fashion Consultant to work at Sandro store in Dubai Mall. Established in 1930 as a trading business, Al Futtaim Group today is one of most diversified & progressive, privately held regional businesses headquartered in Dubai. Structured into five operating divisions automotive, financial services, real estate, retail and healthcare, with more than 35,000 employees in more than 20 countries in Middle East, Asia and Africa. Group partners with over 200 of world’s most admired and innovative brands. Group’s entrepreneurship and relentless customer focus enables them to continue to grow and expand, responding to the changing needs of customers.
Job Purpose of A Fashion Consultant
Responsible for sales generation and delivering a positive customer experience and for a variety of operational duties as assigned by the store management team (i.e. Replenishment, Pricing, Visual presentation standards, housekeeping duties etc).
Job Duties of A Fashion Consultant
- Creates a sparkling clean and organized environment by maintaining store standards and cleanliness.
- Creates a positive first impression for the customer through an energetic attitude and adhering to dress code.
- Greets customers immediately upon entering the store with a smile and sincere nonbusiness like greeting.
- Provides customers with current relevant information about the product.
- Provides quality service in the fitting rooms, follows up with customers in a timely manner.
- Provides efficient service at the cash wrap, offers gift cards, maintains cash wrap cleanliness, and captures customer information in the database.
- Sincerely thanks all customers for shopping as they exit the store and invites them back.
- High School Degree
- 2-4 years of retail sales experience
Skills & Knowledge Desired
- Good verbal communication skills.
- Some heavy lifting.
- Ability to stand for a minimum of 8 hours.