Higher Colleges of Technology
Higher Colleges of Technology (UAE) is presently searching for qualified and competent candidates for the job position of a Faculty Applied Media. This job was published by HCT on 18 September 2023 and is now accepting applications from all desirous candidates.
Job Purpose of A Faculty Applied Media
To educate and mentor students in various aspects of media studies, fostering their skills and knowledge in the field.
Job Duties of A Faculty Applied Media
- The Faculty of Applied Media provides effective teaching in one or more of the Applied Media disciplines (Graphic Design, Animation, Fashion Design and Merchandising, Video Production, Applied Media and Corporate and Media Communication).
- In addition to teaching, the faculty plays a role in meeting the division research goals and objectives.
- Uses research activities to inform teaching and develop students analytical and problem solving skills.
- The candidate will play an active role in curriculum development, assessment and evaluation.
- Deliver Applied Media curriculum within a student-centric learning environment that fosters respect for students, their culture, and their traditions.
- The faculty plays an important role in assisting with the development and preservation of system-wide and directorate-specific policies, and are observe as active participants in academic and extra-curricular events at the College and within the industry and community.
- A Ph.D or Master’s Degree and a professional certification relevant to the discipline.
- A minimum of 5 years relevant teaching and industry experience.
- Experience in developing course curriculum as per accreditation and international standards.