Aramex UAE presently is looking for devoted candidates for the job position of a Facilities Supervisor in Dubai. Since their making in 1982, Aramex has grown to become world leader in transport and delivery solutions for business and consumers. Headquartered in Dubai, at the heart of the world’s most dynamic commercial hub and on site of historic trade routes linking east & west, commerce & transport are deeply rooted in Aramex’s DNA. It offers a wide range of services including express delivery, freight forwarding, e commerce solutions, logistics management & supply chain solutions. Company is dedicated to change the face of trade, expand their operations rapidly to better connect businesses and customers worldwide.
Job Purpose of A Facilities Supervisor
- This job exist to have better supervision between multiple FM teams on ground and scheduled PPM.
- The FM supervisor is expected to monitor local SOPs for facilities management through FM processes in place and management of documentation.
Your Job Duties As A Facilities Supervisor At Aramex Dubai
- Track and supervise Operations related to Facilities Management.
- Track and monitor PPM schedule with Third Party FM team.
- Maintain and manage 3rd party certifications.
- Coordinate and monitor vendor’s performance through performing building related services. Use their fleet management reporting system to track on monthly basis corrective and reactive maintenance cost.
- Run a quarterly condition survey exercise to assess asset life cycle of the mechanical systems like MHEs, HVAC systems, Solar Systems, generators, and UPS system.
- Assist operations team in coordination with the service provider to ensure minimum disruption.
- Follow up on long lead items of maintenance and ensure to always maintain inventory of such.
- Report on quarterly basis on the maintenance to the General Manage, FM team and operations.
- Assist direct line Manager and procurement in assessing any replacement of a unit.
- Report deficiencies and recommend areas for improvement to management.
- Update and maintain records to track maintenance and repairs.
- Notify any facilities emergencies or constraints to maintenance.
- Manage and execute customer requests on timely basis.
- Raise PRs for any ADHOC/repair works.
- Promote value engineering without compromising on the overall standard on maintenance.
- Ensure maintenance of the battery charging systems and monitoring of the battery charging room. to ensure all points are in working condition this to be done in coordination with FM technical teams.
Who Can Apply?
- Bachelor’s degree mechanical engineering or equivalent.
- Min 3 years hands on experience in maintenance of mechanical systems.
- Proficiency in spoken/written English.
- Command on the use of MS office.
- Team player.
- Good business writing skills.
- Document archiving.
- General knowledge on FM SOPs.
- Familiarity with FM software (optional).
- Familiarity with AutoCAD/schematic drawings.