Dubai Ports (DP) World presently has a job opening for eligible candidate for position of a Senior Executive Communications in Dubai, UAE. This job was posted by a DP World on 4th September 2023 and is now open for desirous applicants.
Job Purpose of An Executive Communications
To craft and manage strategic communications on behalf of senior executives, enhancing their public image and conveying key messages effectively.
Job Duties of An Executive Communcations
- Understand the communications needs of the business and define a content calendar.
- Localise global strategies and ‘bring them to life’ with specific audiences in the UAE and GCC.
- Develop and implement communication plans to align with GCC positioning and global messaging.
- Producing clear, concise and engaging copy for internal and external channels.
- Creating, distributing and publishing communication materials to internal and external audiences.
- Developing end-to-end communication campaigns across owned and earned media.
- Overseeing brand compliance across material and supporting consistent branding in line with guidelines.
- Maintaining the highest levels of safety standards.
- Complying with our principles, code of conduct and ethical policies.
- Meeting all agreed standards for DP World’s brand and visual identity.
Who Can Apply?
- Bachelor’ degree in communications, journalism, public relations, or a related field.
- 6-7 years of experience in similar role.