Community Development Authority
Community Development Authority Dubai is presently looking for desirous candidates for job position of a Senior Executive Child Protection. Established in 2008, CDA is responsible for setting up and developing a frame work for social development in Dubai. It aims to achieve the goals out lined in the Dubai Strategic Plans. CDA is in charge for the overall supervision to achieve social sector outputs and provisions of social services in order to create an efficient management system for the development of social services in the emirate.
Job Purpose of A Senior Executive Child Protection
Ensure the safety, welfare and well being of children within the community from child abuse & neglect.
Your Job Duties As A Senior Executive Child Protection At Community Development Authority Dubai
- Preparing intervention plans in all cases of abuse, neglect and all cases that threaten the child’s physical or mental integrity.
- Taking the necessary measures to protect child from above mentioned issues.
- Receiving reports via the hotline or e-mails & intervening through immediate field visits according to child protection situation.
- Direct intervention in cases of reports of abuse and take measures in accordance with the Child Protection Law.
- Take preventive measures for a child subjected to abuse such as moving him to a safe place or inform concerned authorities.
- Collect inferences about the facts of reports submitted to the department and attend investigation and trial sessions.
- Preparing short and long term preventive programs and treatment plans for cases of child abuse or neglect.
- Conducting field social research and studies and submit them to the police and judicial authorities in accordance with the rules and laws in force in the Emirate in cases of protection from abuse, evidence of custody and its removal and seeing the fostered children.
- Implementation of specialized preventive programs targeting children at the level of the Dubai government.
- Participate in lectures and training programs in the field of child protection.
- Preparing periodic reports and statistics and submit them for approval.
- Any other tasks within the scope of job responsibilities.
- Bachelor’s degree in Social Work, Psychology or equivalent.
- 2-4 years of experience in a related field.
- Good in computer usage.
- Child protection knowledge.
- Proficiency in Arabic and English (spoken and written).
- Preferably UAE national.