Plum Jobs is recruiting a UAE experienced business manager who has expertise in project management and has been an executive assistant to CEOs. The client specializes in the manufacturing of garments for premium brands. The successful candidate will be responsible for day-to-day project management and administration tasks, including creating briefings and agendas, taking minutes of meetings and following up on action points, communicating internally/across the organization and externally with key stakeholders. This role will require regular international travel.
Responsibilities of Executive Assistant to CEO
- Support the CEO primarily and provide additional support to executive team members to Manage communication on tasks and projects and ensure that operations run efficiently.
- Meetings prepare agendas, document minutes of meetings, follow up and report progress to the CEO.
- Coordinate information and follow up on business activities and projects related to IT, finance and HR.
- Improve internal processes to optimize efficiency and expedite workflow and productivity.
- Prepare reports and presentations for the CEO and senior leadership team.
- Manage business and personal diary management for the CEO, including email, phone calls, travel and client interactions.
Requirements for Executive Assistant to CEO
- Education:Bachelor’s degree is mandatory.
- MBA is a strong advantage.
- Experience:10–15 years experience as an executive assistant for a CEO working in well-established businesses in the UAE.
- Strong project management experience with proven capabilities in spearhead projects with senior executives and clients.
- Must have experience of developing and optimizing internal workflow processes.
- Currently living in the United Arab Emirates it is mandatory for the candidate to live in Dubai.
Skills and Abilities Desired
- Fluent in English must be able to read, write and speak fluent English.
- Intelligent, self-motivated, results oriented, extremely proactive, highly organized and a detail oriented professional to join as an executive assistant to the CEO.
- Ambitious with a drive for excellence.
- Ability to travel internationally for business.
- Ability to identify and anticipate CEO’s needs, exercise professionalism, integrity and discretion when handling highly sensitive and confidential information.
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills.