NAFFCO presently has a job opening for eligible candidates for the position of an Estimation Engineer (Fire Trucks) in Dubai, UAE. NAFFCO Group is among the world’s leading producers and suppliers of top tier firefighting equipment, fire protection systems, fire alarms, security and safety engineering systems. Since its humble beginning, NAFFCO has grown from its headquarters in Dubai to expand to over 100 countries around the world and to become the world’s leading producer and supplier of life safety solutions. Company promotes fire safety and security by providing innovative life solutions all under one roof. It offers a wide range of world class fire fighting equipment, trucks and vehicles, fire protection systems, passive fire protection, extra low voltage solutions, medical, safety training under highly professional staff.
Job Purpose of An Estimation Engineer (Fire Trucks)
To accurately assess and provide cost estimates for the design, construction, and maintenance of fire truck projects.
Your Job Duties As An Estimation Engineer (Fire Trucks) At NAFFCO Dubai, UAE
- Reviewing customer and / or tender specifications and drafting of technical specifications / compliance sheet in accordance to both technical and budgetary requirements.
- Preparing suitable preliminary design based on the specifications, material and brand of major items, e.g. Chassis, PTO, Pump and other major equipment.
- Searching for and selecting suppliers and manufacturers that best meet the customer’s requirements.
- Requesting for quotations and negotiating on both the technical and commercial aspects of the products.
- Preparing costing sheets.
- Guiding the coordinators and draughtsman in making accurate commercial offers, technical specifications, compliance sheets, drawings and other documents.
- Keeping a record of supplier quotations and catalogs for present and future references.
- Any other duties as may be assigned by the Estimation Manager.
Who Can Apply?
- Bachelor’s in Mechanical Engineering or other related field.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in related field.
- Any nationality.
Knowledge and Skills Desired
- Knowledge in Microsoft Office suite, AutoCAD, CAMD, CAED.
- Strong communication skills.