Abu Dhabi National Oil Company, ADNOC presently has a job opening for position of a Senior Engineer Project Control. The job is based in Abu Dhabi UAE and aspiring candidates with extensive experience in Oil & Gas Industry can apply for this position to be part of the renowned company.
Job Purpose of Engineer Project Control
Provides functional support to project controls activities. Responsible for managing and reporting all aspect for cost, budget, schedule, risk, variations, Project performance and accountable for implementation and support of corporate policies, technical standards, guidelines, procedures pertaining to project control during the development and execution of the various Projects.
Responsibilities of Engineer Project Control
- Supports Value Assurance Process (VAP) framework with focus on Project control at all stages of the Project.
- Preparation of Projects 5 Years Business Plan, Yearly Business Plan, Performance monitoring reports, sustainability commitments, business impact analysis and various management level presentations.
- SAP system related to project controls such as Initiate AFE, material requisitions, updated VOWD and verify invoices.
- Prepare Performance management & Monthly Reporting.
- Monitors and reviews project funding requirements, approval of budget request, project cost revision sheet, authorization for expenditure and contract variation request.
- Formulating & delivering Risk Management trainings and awareness campaign.
- Working across all organisational units & engage with all key stakeholders; establishing and logging key risks to business processes .
- Producing appropriate risk register at Business Unit level and Enterprise level.
- Work with key stakeholders in order to ensure that risks and mitigation controls are identified, documented, assessed, managed and are being appropriately monitored and reported to the concerned.
- Assist in managing risks associated with Project planning, administration and timely completion by conducting risk workshops and surveys.
- Continuously looking to improve the existing Risk Management process.
- Prioritize and plan risk mitigation and risk control activities, ensuring standardized methods, processes and procedures are engaged.
You’ll Do More
Supervision: Provide effective and visible leadership and integrated strategic direction to the Unit in the areas of Corporate Governance and Operations in order to deliver Unit’s strategic objectives.
Budgets: Preparation of the Section / Department budgets and assist in the implementation of the approved Budget and work plans to deliver Section objectives.
Policies,Processes/Procedures:Implement approved Section / Department policies, processes, systems, standards and procedures in order to support execution of the Section’s / Department work programs in line with Company and International standards.
Performance Management: Conntribute to the achievement of the approved Performance Objectives for the Department in line with the Company Performance framework.
Innovation: Design and implement new tools and techniques to improve the quality and efficiency of operational processes.
HSE and Sustainabilit: Comply with relevant HSE policies, procedures & controls and applicable legislation and sustainability guidelines in line with international standards, best practices and ADNOC Code of Practices.
- Bachelor Degree Civil / Mechanical Engineering or Equivalent Discipline.
- At least 8 years of experience in Oil & Gas, Petroleum & Refining fields.
- Project Management Profession and Risk Management Professional is an added advantage.
- Specialized experience specifically in high H2S and CO2 processes.
- Experience in onshore remote/desert operations.
- Experience in Primavera and Primavera Risk Analysis.
Skills & Knowledge desired
- Sound knowledge of HSE principles and their application in the Oil and Gas Industry.
- Work Management, Planning & Scheduling.
- Expert knowledge of third party/vendor management processes.
- Thorough knowledge of contract administration.