Abu Dhabi National Oil Company, ADNOC presently has a job opening for position of a Engineer Draughting (Electrical). The job is based in Abu Dhabi UAE and aspiring candidates with extensive experience in Oil & Gas Industry can apply for this position to be part of the renowned company.
Job Purpose of Engineer Draughting
- Supervise consultants for master draughting activates, endorse all invoices submitted by the consultants.
- Support the projects Support team for any technical queries and clarification.
- Initiate 3D model in all project stages and Participate in developing strategies for master 2D/3D.
- Coordinate with projects support team to implement and ensure enhancement the quality of final master drawings.
Responsibilities of Engineer Draughting
- Supports the concerned field personnel to facilitate collection of relevant data and technical documents for plant modification and maintenance.
- Develops scope of Work/ Term of Reference for Master Drawings update and 2D/3D model and cost estimate.
- Conducts Audits on 3D model for all projects, issue recommendation and ensure proper implementation by the consultants.
- Develops Tendering/Contract/Task order and review contractual recommendations.
- Instructs work directions to draughting Consultants for the Master update 2D/3D activities & review/ approve the daily submitted drawings.
- Reviews the As-built mark-up received from completed projects, distribution of update/preparation of Master of these completed projects to Call-out contractors ahead of approval stage.
- Reviews & initiates the release of progressive payments & final payment after ensuring final submission of deliverables from Call-out contractors.
- Manages Engineering tagging system (Maximo), timely uploading of AFC/Master drawings to EDMS, close-out of plant modifications, submission of as-built final deliverables for all completed projects etc.
- Conducts integrity QA and QC check and ensures that all the final master drawings are uploaded in the relevant database.
- Coordinates with Application team in the enhancements for engineering Systems and participate in the testing.
- Develops and updates draughting standards for 2D/3D according to the new applied technologies.
- Reviews the new advances of 2D/3D technology and identify potential opportunities for improve performance and automation.
- Review and endorses the invoices for draughting consultants on monthly basis.
You’ll Do More
Supervision: Plan, supervise and coordinate all activities in the assigned area to meet functional objectives.
Budgets: Provide input for preparation of the Department/ Section budgets and assist in the implementation of the approved Budget and work plans to deliver Section objectives.
Policies, Systems,Procedures: Implement approved Section policies, processes, systems, standards and procedures in order to support execution of the Department’s work programs in line with Company and International standards.
Performance Management: Contribute to the achievement of the approved Performance Objectives for the Section in line with the Company Performance framework.
Innovation and Improvement: Design and implement new tools and techniques to improve the quality and efficiency of operational processes.
HSE and Sustainability: Comply with relevant HSE policies, procedures & controls and applicable legislation and sustainability guidelines in line with international standards, best practices and ADNOC Code of Practices.
Reports: Provide inputs to prepare Section MIS and progress reports for Company Management.
Who Can Apply?
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering.
- 6 years of experience, preferably similar role in oil and gas industry.