Via Medica International
Via Medica International is looking for a EMT Basic / Emergency Medical Responders EMR in Abu Dhabi, UAE. The applicants must be DOH Licensed. Through their global network of providers, Via Medica sources and oversees the timely and effective supply of medical supplies and equipment. The healthcare setup also manages medical staffing and provides clinical support to educational institutions.
Role of EMT Basic
Emergency Medical Technicians respond to emergency calls to provide efficient and immediate care to the critically ill and injured and to transport the patient to a medical facility.
Responsibilities of EMT Basic
- After receiving the call from the dispatcher, the role person will drive the ambulance to the address or location given.
- He will be using the most expeditious route, depending on traffic and weather conditions.
- Must observe traffic ordinances and regulations concerning emergency vehicle operation.
- Put bandage on wounds and control bleeding.
- Perform CPR on need.
- Clear airway obstruction when required.
- Provide emergency lifesaving interventions while waiting for additional EMS resources to arrive.
- 1-2 years experience.
- Must have an active DOH License.
- Must have a valid visa.
Knowledge & Skills
- Knowledge and skills to provide lifesaving interventions.
- Quick and Agile.
- Decision making skills.