United Al Faqer Group
United Al Saqer Group UAE (UASG) is presently recruiting for the job position of ELV Helper (Security System). Successful candidate after selection will work at SAMA Integrated Smart Systems in Abu Dhabi. Aspiring candidates having experience in Low Current Security Systems must avail this oppertunity to be part of the globally renowned company.
Job Purpose of ELV Helper
The role will include installing, programming, troubleshooting and maintenance of products and services ordered for structures under construction, prior to and after placement of walls/ceilings as well as existing structures for Surveillance Systems.
Responsibilities of ELV Helper
- Pulling and termination different forms of industry cabling including cat6A, fiber, and coaxial cables.
- Physical installation, troubleshooting, maintenance and repairs of CCTV and access control, gate barrios, intercom, SMATV, IPTV, AV systems including the required infrastructure, equipment, and programming of devices as per standards and procedures.
- Mounting panels, field devices, computers, power supplies, programming, set-up, and testing systems.
- Flexibility to be on call during working and non working hours for urgent requests as required.
- Ensure the appropriate safety equipment is worn by site personnel at all times.
- Ensure that relevant information is communicated to the supervisor or Project Manager and enabling them to effectively carry out their functions.
Who Can Apply?
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Minimum of 3 years hands-on technical experience working with ELV systems.
Skills & Knowledge Desired
- Understanding of electric circuits and wiring in low voltage applications.
- Basic understanding of networking.
- Basic work planning and analytic skills.
- Intermediate PC skills including knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Ability to work and solve problems independently and without supervision, as well as be a team player.
- Ability to lift and move at least 50lbs in order to move/install equipment as needed.