Galadari Brothers Group
Galadari Brothers Group presently has a job opening for skilled and experienced candidate for position of an Electrician. This job has recently been posted by company’s career page on 12 February 2024 and is now open for all desirous candidates.
Duties of Electrician
- Following the instructions given by the supervisor and given task to complete within time frame.
- Following the instruction mentioned in manufacturer manual while performing the jobs /Tasks.
- Attend all the training given by the manufacturer according to the training plan.
- Sound knowledge required in the Generators.
- Sound Knowledge required in the synchronising & programming’s in generators.
- Submitting the parts required to completing the jobs with full details.
- Performing all the activates related to job completion.
- Ability to use all special and diagnostic tools.
- Self-motivated and communicate with other colleagues.
- Undertake Additional Related Responsibilities as and when required.
- Maintain accurate records of work performed, including materials used, labor hours, and job progress.
- Provide guidance and training to apprentices and junior electricians as needed.
- Stay updated on industry developments, regulations, and safety standards to ensure compliance and professional growth.
The eligibility requirements for role of an Electrician are as under:
- Diploma or certification.
- 2-3 years of experience in similar role.