Ajman University presently has an opening for devoted candidates for position of an E-Services Manager. Established in 1988, Ajman University is a multi cultural institution that offers a broad range of high quality undergraduate & graduate academic programs. In 2020, Ajman University became one of the first six higher education institutions in the world to receive global accreditation from the Quality Assurance Agency (QAA), UK’s independent body and a global leader in quality assurance for higher education. AU develops well rounded, career ready graduates who are professionally sound, competent, socially responsible, innovative & active contributors to development of the UAE.
Job Purpose of An E-Services Manager
- Development and implementation of a plan to improve the use of technology in learning and teaching at AU.
- Work closely with the Director of IT and Deans.
- Maintain a high level of training for staff in the effective use of IT services, including the use of technology.
Your Duties As An E-Services Manager At Ajman University
- Lead the development of e-learning, enabling faculty to feel confident in its delivery.
- Work in partnership with the deans and managers to support the drive of AU digital environment.
- Develop the annual plan for this area of work that supports the AU’s strategic plan.
- Coordinate with the service provider on the used technology and make sure it is functioning as expected.
- Create an environment oriented to trust, open communication, creative thinking and cohesive team effort.
- Intervene when necessary to aid the team in resolving issues and ensures technology strategic planning.
- Prepare Agendas, held bi-weekly meetings and send the minutes of meetings for all of my team members.
- Assure that the team members have the necessary technical education and training to effectively participate in the team.
- Encourage creativity & skills improvement.
- Assist in preparing the Office of Information Technology budget.
- Development of long term plans, goals and objectives to achieve section technology priorities.
- Develop and maintain LMS databases and integration with other systems.
- Plan for and organize all usage scenarios of the LMS.
- Content copying of already developed courses.
- Work with other team members to update disaster recovery plans.
Who Can Apply?
- Bachelor’s degree in a computer related field such as computer science or computer engineering.
- Minimum of 6 years experience.
- UAE national.
- Good in Arabic & English.
- Good in leader ship & management skills.