A job opportunity has arisen for skilled & qualified candidate for position of a Duty Manager at Jumeirah Al Qasr in Dubai, UAE. Established in 1997, Jumeirah Group is a luxury hospitality company which operates a world class 6,500 key port folios of 23 luxury properties across Middle East, Europe and Asia. The group boasts some of the most prestigious and captivating properties in the world. From the iconic hotel and time less pinnacle of luxury, Burj Al Arab Jumeirah to modern twist on a British classic in the heart of Knightsbridge at The Carlton Tower Jumeirah, Jumeirah’s name is synonymous with service excellence, crafting exceptional experiences for everyone who walks through its doors. Beyond its properties and resorts, Jumeirah Group is also dedicated to destination dining experiences, combining most authentic & diverse cuisines.
A Word About Jumeirah Al Qasr
Jumeirah Al Qasr is a grand Boutique Hotel located inside Madinat Jumeirah, which is an Arabian Resort of Dubai, a magnificent tribute to Dubai’s heritage.
Job Purpose of A Duty Manager
Oversee & ensure smooth and efficient operation of daily tasks and services within a specific department or organization.
Your Job Responsibilities As A Duty Manager At Jumeirah Al Qasr Dubai (UAE)
- To represent management of the Resort and to supervise all front office colleagues ensuring a smooth operation and maximum guest satisfaction in all areas.
- Ensure that all related policies & procedures are followed by front office colleagues.
- Control the booking situation of the day and handle booking out guests in case of an overbooking situation.
- Manage, record and resolve all guest complaints promptly and effectively
- Maximize room occupancy at the best rates and use up selling techniques to promote hotel services and facilities.
- Demonstrate outstanding knowledge of hotel products, services, pricing and policies, as well as knowledge of the local area.
Experience & Qualification
- Bachelor’s degree in Hospitality Management or relevant field from an accredited and renowned University.
- 2 years experience working in a 5 star hotel as Duty Manager.
Skills & Knowledge Desired
- Excellent knowledge of Opera PMS.
- Fluent in English and other languages, Russian preferred.
About The Benefits
- An attractive tax free salary.
- Generous F&B benefits.
- Reduced hotel rates across the globe.
- Excellent leave and health care package.
- Flights home, life insurance and other employee benefits.