Hyatt Hotels Corporation
Hyatt Hotels Corporation (Park Hyatt Abu Dhabi) presently has a job opening for eligible candidate for position of a Doorman in Abu Dhabi, UAE. With its roots dating back to year 1957, Hyatt Hotels Corporation has a reputation to create rewarding hospitality experiences that go beyond simple accommodations for their guests. Through dramatic design, innovative cuisine and attentive service, Hyatt approaches the hotel stay as an opportunity to inspire. Over the past 65 plus years, care has been at the heart of everything that Hyatt does. Deeply embedded across all areas of business, World of Care is its global approach to advancing care for the planet, people and responsible business.
Job purpose of A Doorman
Provide professional and customer-focused service to our guests, ensuring their every visit will become a memorable.
Duties of A Doorman
- Offer consistently professional, friendly, warm, and engaging service.
- Ensure guests are greeted appropriately upon arrival in a warm manner.
- Open car doors for arriving and departing guests and escort them to the lobby.
- Forward all guest complaints or problems to the manager on duty.
- Ensure that an effective handover is made between duty shifts.
- Demonstrate a complete understanding of the hotel’s policies and procedures and service standards and have full knowledge of the hotel facilities and happenings at all times.
- Establish, promote and maintain good public relations while meeting or exceeding guest expectations.
Who Can Apply?
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 2-3 years previous experience in a similar role.
- Verbal and written English language proficiency, with a second language helpful.