American University in the Emirates
American University in the Emirates (AUE) is actively inviting applicants for job position of a Document Controller for Enrollment Management and Students Services. The job is based in Dubai and desirous candidates fullfilling the eligibity criteria can apply at this position to be part of globally renowned university.
Job Purpose of A Document Controller
Develop operational effectiveness in document management, maintain the student record and ensure data confidentiality.
Responsibilities of Document Controller
- Collect, Scan and Upload documents following the internal procedure.
- Archive student data and records,Organize and update the students records and files.
- Mantain Document filling and storage requirements as per the University polciy and procedures.
- Retreive Files and requested by Department head, and perform any other duties assiged.
- Ensure that hard copy and electronic record files as required are maintained in good order to comply with QA requirements.
- Contribute to compilation of final project dossiers, as built portfolios and archiving.
- Establish a systematic and comprehensive project filing system.
- Produce exception reports, comment overdue reports and any other reports for Project Management review.
- Act as custody of the student’s records and keep all the student’s documents in safe manner.
- Check the accuracy of files.
- Retrieve files as requested by the department head.
- Well versed with the latest document control methodology.
Who Can Apply?
- Bachelor Degree from accredited University.
- 1 to 3 years experience in document control preferably with student record keeping and documentation.
Skills & Knowledge Desired
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Ability to tactfully and politely deal with difficult customer situations.
- Appreciation of cultural diversity.
- Fluent in Arabic English language skills.