Maersk UAE presently has an opening for devoted candidates for the job position of a Dock Management (Inbound /Outbound) Professional in Dubai Logistics City. Founded in 1904, Maersk is an integrated container logistics company working to connect and simplify its customer’s supply chains. As the global leader in shipping services, the company operates in 130 countries and employs roughly 70,000 people. With simple end to end offering of products and digital services, seamless customer engagement and a superior end to end delivery network, Maersk enables its customers to trade and grow by transporting goods anywhere – all over the world.
Job Purpose of A Dock Management Professional
The job purpose of Dock Management professional is to deliver administrative assistance at an experienced level in a typical day.
Job Roles of A Dock Management Professional At Maersk Dubai
- To administer general business office activities or provide administrative support to function general business office work.
- To perform clerical activities such as checking e-mails, word processing, filing and archiving, order processing, telephone answering and maintaining stationery supplies.
- Atleast High school diploma.
- A minimum of 2 years experience with respect to administer any general operations of a department.
- A background in a freight forwarder and/or logistics supply chain industry is a good to have.
- Possesses great administrative skills.
- Problem solver.
- Speak and write English effortlessly.
- Proficiency in Arabic language is a plus.