Chalhoub Group is hiring for the job of Junior Digital Marketing Executive (SEO / SEM Specialist) for its brand partner, EV Lab in Dubai, UAE. Chalhoub Group has been a partner of luxury experiences in the Middle East since 1955. It’s brands partner, EV LAB is a Multi-brand electric mobility platform focused on driving the transition to Sustainable Transportation through leveraging the benefits they provide to air quality, the overall environment, as well as towards Diversified Economic growth. EV LAB partners with key industry players to offer a selection of the best e-mobility products available in the market and in the region.
If you’re looking for a Challenging and Rewarding opportunity to put your creative marketing and digital skills to use in a Dynamic Start-up environment, this is your chance.
Role of Digital Marketing Executive
At Chalhoub Group Dubai (UAE) the job role of a Junior Digital Marketing Executive (SEO / SEM Specialist) includes a strong focus on Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Search Engine Optimization (SEO), ensuring company’s online presence is optimized to drive brand visibility and organic traffic. The ideal Candidate will be a Motivated and Creative individual with experience in social media management and content creation.
Responsibilities of Digital Marketing Executive
- As a SEO Specialist, play an active role in SEO efforts, including keyword research, on-page Optimization, link building, and Technical SEO audits.
- Assist in Maintaining and Updating the company website and newsletters, involving content creation and Information updates.
- As a SEM Specialist track, analyse and report marketing data to derive Valuable insights for future campaigns, including social media metrics, email open and click rates, website traffic, and SEM Performance.
- Conduct research and analysis of industry electric Mobility and Sustainability trends to ensure the company stays informed about the latest products, marketing strategies, and tactics.
What you’ll do
- Develop and Implement a Comprehensive social media strategy to enhance Brand Awareness and Regional Followers. Foster Customer Engagement across Platforms such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Threads and TikTok.
- Generate, edit, publish, and share engaging content (text, images, videos, HTML) that cultivates Meaningful connections and encourages community members to take desired actions.
- Create, maintain, and share weekly and monthly content calendars for each social media platform.
- Engage with the audience through social media channels. Promptly respond to comments and messages in alignment with the brand’s voice.
- Monitor, analyse, and report social media metrics to gain insights and optimize the marketing strategy.
- Launch Well-optimized online advertisements through Google Ads, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and other relevant platforms to amplify brand awareness.
- Manage and optimize Search Engine Marketing (SEM) campaigns to drive targeted traffic and conversions.
- Conduct keyword research, ad copy creation, and ongoing optimization for Google Ads and other SEM platforms.
What you’ll need to succeed
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or a related field (preferred).
- 2-4 years of Experience in social media management and content creation.
- Experience with B2C social media Management, Google Ads, campaigns, and SEO/SEM.
- Experience in Creative content writing, Content creation and Graphic design.
- Excellent Copywriting, editing (photo/video/text), and Presentation skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite, Graphic Design tools, Google Ads & Google Analytics.
- Proficient in Performance Marketing, Conversion Optimization, and online Customer Acquisition.
- Strong Analytical skills with the ability to generate Comprehensive SEM reports.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced start-up environment, handling multiple projects simultaneously.
- Positive attitude, Detail-oriented, Customer-oriented, with Exceptional Multitasking and Organizational abilities.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills (English/Arabic language proficiency is a plus).