Hyatt Hotels Corporation
Hyatt Hotels Corporation UAE (Andaz Dubai The Palm Hotel) presently has a job opening for eligible candidate for the position of a Digital Marketing Coordinator. With its roots dating back to year 1957, Hyatt Hotels Corporation has a reputation to create rewarding hospitality experiences / memories that go beyond simple accommodations for their guests. Through dramatic design, innovative cuisine and attentive service, Hyatt approaches the hotel stay as an opportunity to inspire. Over the past 65 plus years, care has been at the heart of everything that Hyatt does. Deeply embedded across all areas of business, World of Care is its global approach to advancing care for the planet, people and responsible business.
Purpose of A Digital Marketing Coordinator
To plan, execute and optimize online marketing campaigns to enhance brand visibility and drive engagement.
Your Job Duties As A Digital Marketing Coordinator At Andaz Dubai The Palm (UAE)
- Carry out wide range of digital marketing activities, including monitoring and optimizing Hyatt.com shares through various tools, updating restaurant and hotel websites for SEO, meta, timings and events, managing Instagram paid ad budgets.
- Preparing weekly digital marketing reports and revenue slides.
- Contribute to the development of long lasting consumer relationships.
- Enhance user experience by collaborating with web designers, oversee social media campaigns, take part in SEO efforts and staying updated with the latest digital trends and networking opportunities.
- Mastery in tools like Google Analytics to monitor and analyze website, SEO, email, and social media performance, ensuring our digital presence remains top notch.
Who Can Apply?
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Digital Marketing, Communications or a related field.
- 2-3 years of experience of successful digital marketing campaigns or related experience.
Knowledge & Skills Desired
- In depth understanding of various digital marketing channels, including SEO, SEM, social media, email marketing and content marketing.
- Proficiency in using tools such as Google Analytics for data analysis and performance tracking.
- Ability to interpret data, draw actionable insights and make data driven decisions.
- Knowledge of SEO rules, best practices and techniques.
- Experience with on page and off page SEO optimization strategies.
- Hands on experience in managing social media.
- Understanding of paid social advertising and budget management.
- Ability to communicate complex digital marketing concepts to cross functional teams.
- Enthusiasm for staying updated with the latest digital marketing trends, tools, and industry best practices.
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced and ever changing digital land scape.
- Proven ability to deal with cross functional teams, including web designers, content creators and developers.