Mediclinic Corporate Office Dubai presently has a job opening for eligible candidate for position of a Group Digital Health E-Commerce and Business Manager in Dubai, UAE. Mediclinic is a diversified international health care services group, established in South Africa in 1983, with divisions in Switzerland, Southern Africa and Middle East. Middle East Mediclinic operates 7 hospitals in the UAE with over 950+ in patient beds, including the newly opened Mediclinic Parkview Hospital in Dubai, as well as more than 24 clinics in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Al Ain and Al Dhafra. Emirate Mediclinic hospitals and clinics have state of the art equipment and highly skilled staff. Focused on clients, they follow a team approach in expanding and dynamic environment as they enhance the quality of life of patients, providing excellent care.
Job Purpose of A Group Digital Health E-commerce & Business Manager
- To develop, execute and drive e-commerce strategy, as well as go to market, scale and grow strategic B2C initiatives in line align Mediclinic Digital Transformation Strategy.
- Identify new opportunities, develop business plans for digital health projects and enhance business growth potential through campaigns that will increase adoption, engagement and retention for Mediclinic digital health products.
Your Job Duties As A Group Digital Health E-Commerce & Business Manager At Mediclinic Corporate Office Dubai, UAE
- Develop and execute an e-commerce strategy that aligns with overall digital health transformation strategy of Mediclinic.
- Oversee the management of the e-commerce, ensure it is scalable, meets the needs of the business and customers and fall in with all healthcare rules and standards.
- Develop understanding of the target audience, including their journeys, needs, preferences and manage the customer experience across e-commerce platform.
- Develop creative growth hacking strategies along the customer journey (to drive awareness, engagement, acquisition down to retention and referral).
- To identify new opportunities and the development of business plans for our digital health projects.
- Dealing with the Divisional Marketing Teams to define the value preposition of the digital products.
- Create marketing strategy in order with the Digital Health Transformation goals.
- Develop campaigns to drive traffic and revenue to the e-commerce, including search engine optimization (SEO), social media channels, email campaigns etc.
- Attract traffic to digital channels, including gamification, digital marketing, brand alliances, on ground activation.
- Monitor and analyse e-commerce metrics and data to identify trends, opportunities, and areas for improvement, and use this information to make data driven decisions.
- Monitoring progress against business plans and strategies as needed to stay on track.
- Manage relationships with third party, including payment processors, service partners, and other vendors, to ensure the delivery of high quality products.
Who Can Apply?
- Essential: Post graduate degree in business administration, marketing, e-commerce or a related field.
- Desired: An MBA or other advanced degree.
- 7 years of experience in e-commerce, digital marketing, or a related field in the B2C industry.
- Proven experience in executing e-commerce and driving revenue growth.
- 5 years experience in managing cross functional teams and executing e-commerce.
- Proven experience of successful growth initiatives implementation.
Knowledge and Skills Required
- Development of long term and short term customer strategies aligned with business goals and target audience preferences.
- Go to market and growth initiative implementation.
- Business strategy, financial analysis, business case principles.
- Excellent communication skills are needed to work with cross functional teams, vendors, and customers.
- Creative with problem solving skills, strong results driven mind set.
- Change management skills.
- Domain expert in UI / UX best practices.
- High standards of attention to detail.