Alshaya Group is seeking experienced candidates for the job position of Senior Digital Analytics Manager / Analyst (Strategy & Digital) in UAE. Alshaya Group is a dynamic family-owned enterprise, first established in Kuwait in 1890. With a consistent record of growth and innovation, Alshaya Group is one of the world’s leading brand franchise operators, offering an unparalleled choice of well-loved international brands to customers. Alshaya Group’s portfolio extends across MENA, Türkiye and Europe, with thousands of stores, cafes, restaurants and leisure destinations, as well as a growing online and digital business. Operating in multiple sectors including Fashion, Food, Health & Beauty, Pharmacy, Home Furnishings and Leisure & Entertainment, Alshaya Group colleagues are united by a commitment to authentically deliver great customer service and brand experiences.
Role of Senior Digital Analytics Manager
At Alshaya Group, UAE the job of a Senior Digital Analytics Manager / Analyst is to own and evolve Customer Journey Analysis on e-commerce Websites and Apps using Behavioral Analytics tools such as Google Analytics, GA4. The Digital Analyst will oversee the digital data pipeline and automation for Alshaya. The ideal candidate will be a Natural-born Consultant who has spent a lot of time building chops in all things Digital Analytics, with a focus on Measurement and Analysis Strategy.
Responsibilities of Senior Digital Analytics Manager
- Lead and manage the Digital Analytics team of Web and App Performance Analytics for e-commerce brands.
- Tie together insights across reporting sources, touch points and tactics for a holistic view of customer journeys and path to purchase cycles.
- Lead the Storytelling and Insights Development to help drive clients’ Marketing and digital to the next level.
- Design Impactful and Thought Provoking Presentations that showcase company’s insights and inspire clients to implement the recommended action plan.
- Design and Implement Analytics Solutions to meet data collection and reporting needs based on client’s business needs. This includes Detailed Technical Requirements for the Implementation of tracking, and Coordinating Cross-functionally to execute.
- Define KPIs and targets, measure performance against targets. Make Recommendations for actions to improve Alshaya e-commerce performance based on data.
What you’ll do
- Own data integrity issues and Troubleshooting as well as requirement gathering for new tracking.
- Co-lead the Onsite Optimization process and own analysis for Incremental Revenue from Conversion-improving, and other website health metrics.
- Partner with an internal site experience team to enhance the customer journey across the funnels.
- Concisely Communicate insights, trends, and action plans to diverse audiences across Leadership, Site Performance, media strategy, and brand marketing teams.
- Launch Consumer-centric Analytics, including site metrics by Audience and consumer LTV to provide insights to better target messaging, landing pages, and site experience to consumers.
- Ensure 3rd party partners are adhering to UTM tagging and tracking Guidelines. Maintain Guidelines for tagging and tracking best practices.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- 8+ years of relevant experience with Digital analytics. Related experience in e-commerce is a must.
- 4+ years of experience managing and building a team.
Knowledge & Skills
- Knowledge of BigQuery, SQL.
- ETL knowledge and familiarity with best practices in joining datasets.
- Solid project management skills to get the job done.
- Proactive by nature and energized by new challenges that come his way.
- Helping teammates level up.
- Self-starter with the ability to influence decisions based on data and insights.
- Ability to handle multiple projects in a fast-paced work environment.